Were back and there is free games of the month! Josh talks about some new things for the future. Alan recommends something for your health. Josh has his first Bad Description challenge.
Today’s bad description:
“After his girlfriend is abducted by the stubborn antagonist. Tradesmen is forced to pursue through a dangerous construction site.”
A new year means a new list of the top 50 worst passwords of the year!
- Bad news, #49 is joshua
- Then we have some classics, like #43- letmein
- New ones, like #39- harley
- A new twist on qwerty at #26- zxcvbnm
- The double-devil at 1#4- 666666
- Down from #4 last year to #9 this year- qwerty
- And for the 5th consecutive year:
- Exactly what it says on the tin at #2- password
- And continuing its reign as the #1 worst password- 123456
Bethesda just keeps shooting themselves in the foot over Fallout 76 – and I’m not even talking about the game itself!
- First there was the Power Armor Edition of the game that came with a functional power armor helmet (which was pretty cool) and a bag to carry it that was supposed to be durable canvas, but was instead cheap, flimsy nylon
- Even after shipping the product listing showed the original canvas bag that was advertised
- Eventually the listing was updated to say nylon, but the picture still has not been updated
- Then a week later they finally announced plans to make things right and manufacture proper canvas replacement bags
- But wait, there’s more!
- Then, to cap it all off, Nuka Dark Rum brought us a whole new fiasco
- Well after they started shipping, a note appeared at the tail end of the website talking about “the story of the intentional and complex design of the Nuka Dark Rum product”
- It goes on to say how no corners were cut, and “it cost over 2X what it would have if we would have simply cast a glass mold”
- Concerned yet?
- According to the New York Times, Facebook is selling even more of your personal info than we thought!
- The FCC in the US has reclassified text messages as an “information service” instead of a telecom service
- What does this mean? They basically just repealed net neutrality for your text messages